CHICKEN BONE BROTH
Bone broth has been shown to help the body repair. It's great when you have the flu, issues with a leaky gut, joints and skin. It's rich in anti-inflammatory and detoxifying amino acids, including glycine and proline which form our skin's collagen.
Gluten free 🔸 Paleo 🔸 Keto 🔸 Refined sugar free
1 Carcass of left over Roast Chicken
1 Celery Stalk with leaves
1 Whole Leek
3 Garlic Cloves
3 Carrots Peeled
Pink Salt Flakes (to your taste)
1 Tbs Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
3 Litres of Water
Dash of Olive Oil
1. In a large pot fry off leek and onion with the olive oil
2. Add garlic and salt
3. Then add all the vegetables followed by the chicken carcass
4. Lastly pour in the water and apple cider vinegar
5. Cover your pot with a lid.
6. Turn down the heat to low and gently simmer for 2 1/2 - 3hrs.
Fridge 7 days
Freezer 3 months
Anne-Sophie Rayment, Nutritional Advisor.