This is packed with all the goods to help you beat that cold fast naturally!
Drink this along with taking Echinacea at the first sign of any niggle and it will make a considerable difference to your wellbeing.
It's the go to recipe in our household that I'm sure will serve your family well too.
Vegan 🔸 Gluten free 🔸 Paleo 🔸 Keto 🔸 Refined sugar free
2 Cups Distilled Water
1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbs Raw Honey
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Tbs or 6 Large Slices of Fresh Ginger
1 Red Cayenne Chilli Pepper
1 Tbs Fresh Turmeric (Sliced) or 1 tsp of Dried Turmeric Powder (with at least 5% curcumin content)
1 tsp Black Peppercorns (Whole)
Pinch Pink Salt Flakes
1 tsp Fennel Seeds
1 Tbs or 1 Spring Rosemary
1 Tbs or 4 Sprigs Thyme
1. Slice lemon and de-seed chilli pepper. (You can keep it in if you like it super spicy)
2. Keep the honey aside.
3. Put everything else in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer for about 7-10 mins.
4. Turn off the heat and strain.
5. When cooled down add the raw honey and mix well.
5. Serve it as a hot or cold drink.
Fridge: 4 days in a sterilised jar
Anne-Sophie Rayment, Nutritional Advisor.