HuskeeCup features coffee husk as a raw material. Coffee husk is an organic waste material that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By purchasing a HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
Includes 1 x cup & lid set
- Keeps your coffee hotter for longer - HuskeeCup's unique thermal properties will keep your coffee hotter for longer. So whether you are at home, on the go, or dining in at a café, you can expect an improved coffee experience.
- Comfortable to hold - HuskeeCup has a slim and grip-able form. And it's fins are not only an iconic design feature – they also protect your hands from the heat of your drink. You're going to love the way that it feels to hold HuskeeCup (whether with one hand or both)!
- Durable and dishwasher friendly - HuskeeCup is designed to last for years (even in a cafe environment). It's durable and it doesn't chip or crack easily. We have tested it in even the most rigorous café environments, running it through the dishwasher dozens of times a day
- Non-toxic - HuskeeCup is produced using materials which have all been tested as food safe. We work closely with our husk suppliers to ensure that no hazardous materials or chemicals are used during the process to obtain the husks. HuskeeCup is BPA free, and FDA approved food safe.
- Stackable - HuskeeCup stacks securely. This makes it easy and efficient to store and means less breakage!
- Not just for travel but can be served on a saucer to your guests at home
- holds up to 237ml
Saucers sold separately.